Varinos, Inc. (hereinafter referred to as "Varinos"), a company engaged in the contract analysis of clinical and hygiene tests and the development of new generation genomic tests, has established this Personal Information Protection Policy as a code of conduct to be followed by all employees of Varinos in order to properly handle all personal information used in its business.
1. Personal Information Protection Policy The Company will comply with laws and regulations, guidelines established by the government, and other standards regarding the handling of personal information. To this end, we have established a personal information protection management system that conforms to the Japanese Industrial Standards "Personal Information Protection Management System - Requirements" (JIS Q 15001) and will operate it appropriately.
2. We will acquire, use, and provide personal information appropriately in consideration of the content and scale of our business. This includes not handling personal information beyond the scope necessary to achieve the specified purpose of use, and taking measures to ensure this.
3. In the event that the Company entrusts all or part of the handling of personal information, the Company will exercise necessary and appropriate supervision over the entrusted party to ensure the safe management of the entrusted personal information.
4. we will not provide personal information to any third party unless we have the consent of the person concerned or it is required by law.
5. The Company will take measures to prevent and correct the leakage, loss, or damage of personal information.
6. The Company will endeavor to respond appropriately and promptly to complaints and consultations regarding the handling of personal information. In addition, we will accept requests for disclosure, etc. (notification of purpose of use, disclosure, correction, addition, or deletion, and cessation of use or provision) of personal data in our possession. Please contact the "Personal Information Complaint and Consultation Desk" below for the procedures for requests for disclosure, etc.
7. The Company will continuously improve its personal information protection management system.
Handling of personal information (matters to be announced based on the Personal Information Protection Law and JIS, and matters to be placed in a state where the person can easily obtain the information)
Purposes of use of personal information (for information obtained indirectly or by means other than written documents)
(1) Personal information handled in operations entrusted by medical institutions
To properly perform clinical and hygiene Test services entrusted by medical institutions in accordance with contractual terms.
(2) Personal information of people who contact us by phone
To appropriately respond to and manage inquiries.
＜Personal Information Complaint and Consultation Desk＞
1-1-20 Aomi, Koto-ku, Tokyo
DiverCity Tokyo Office Tower 12F
+81 3 5422 6501
Formulation date: August 1, 2017
Change date: January 7, 2019