What is Lactoferrin?
Lactoferrin is a multifunctional glycoprotein found in breast milk and is abundant in colostrum. Lactoferrin is an important component that helps protect newborn babies from pathogens and viruses. In adults, lactoferrin is found in tears, saliva, and cervical mucus, which are often exposed to the outside air, and serves as a barrier to prevent pathogens from entering the body. Lactoferrin is important for protecting the mother and baby from the inside.
Lactoferrin Supplement for Endometrial Microbiome
Endometrial Microbiome refers to the bacterial environment in the uterus. Recent studies have suggested that the bacterial environment affects the pregnancy rate.
The Lactoferrin Supplement we provide has been granted a patent* for the invention of the use of lactoferrin for Endometrial Microbiome. It has also been adopted by obstetrics and gynecology departments and medical institutions specializing in fertility treatment.
・Patent for the use of lactoferrin in Endometrial Microbiome
・Contains 100mg of lactoferrin per tablet, enteric dissolvable
・Supports the female body in preparing for childbirth by regulating the endometrial and vaginal environment.
- Country of manufacture
- Made in Japan
- Content size
- 29.16g (324mg×90drop)
- best if eaten by this date
- Stated on the bottom of the product
- Directions for use
- Take 3 to 7 capsules per day with water or hot water.
- Lactose (manufactured in Germany and New Zealand) / Lactoferrin (from milk), Cellulose, Shellac, CMC-Ca, Sucrose fatty acid ester, L-Arginine, Sorbitol
- Storage method
- Store away from direct sunlight, high temperature and high humidity.
If you are allergic to cow's milk, please do not take.
If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking medication, or visiting a hospital, please consult your doctor before using this product.
*Our product is patented for its use in endometrial microbiome. Patent number: No. 6831548
- There are many lactoferrin products available, but what is the difference?
Lactoferrin Supplement for Endometrial Microbiome is characterized by the fact that it is coated with a patented technology that does not dissolve in gastric juice in order to make it enteric soluble. In addition, since there are no governmental quality standards for lactoferrin, various quality products are available in the market, and some of them have very low content and purity. Lactoferrin for uterine flora is manufactured in GMP-certified factories with a focus on quality, and content inspections are always conducted.
Our product has actually been used in several papers and is a patented product for use in endometrial microbiome
- Why is enteric soluble better?
- During infancy, the activity of digestive enzymes in the stomach is weak, and the lactoferrin contained in breast milk passes through the stomach and is absorbed in the intestines. However, after the weaning period, the digestive enzymes in the stomach change, and most of the lactoferrin is broken down. In order to take lactoferrin effectively, it is important that it is enteric soluble, which prevents it from being broken down in the stomach and allows it to reach the small intestine.
- When should I take lactoferrin during the day?
You can take it all at once or divide it into breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
This product has an enteric coating that is insoluble in water and stomach acid so that lactoferrin can be absorbed from the intestines. Therefore, in rare cases, some people may come out of the stool due to their constitution or other reasons.
If this is the case, it is possible that the tablets may not stay in the intestines well enough when you have not eaten enough, so try taking them after a meal to help them stay in the intestines.